Published on July 03, 2019
We all love a banana split, but of course they’re not very good for our healthy eating goals. The good news is that there’s a healthier alternative. If you’re firing up the grill for a summer dinner, add this for dessert. It’s simple and delicious.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Make a slice in the top of a banana lengthwise and carefully spread it open.
- Add 1 tablespoon of crushed pineapple inside the cut banana.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate chips the length of the banana.
- Wrap each banana in foil.
- Place the bananas on the grill over indirect heat.
- Grill until the chocolate melts.
- Top with vanilla yogurt—and fresh strawberries, if you wish—and enjoy!