Recipe: Strawberry S'mores
Go fruity with this twist on a summertime favorite! Try this sweet three-ingredient treat without going overboard on the calories. You can also add in raspberries, blueberries or bananas for an extra burst of fruity flavor!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Number of servings: 1
- 2 strawberries
- 1 graham cracker (broken in half)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Rinse the strawberries in water.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Add the yogurt and strawberries to half of graham cracker.
- Top with the other half of graham cracker.
Nutritional information per serving: 57 total calories; 1 g fat; 2 g protein; 9 g carbohydrates; 1 g dietary fiber; 64 mg sodium.