There are many opportunities for education for you and your loved ones during your stay at Wayne UNC.
Channel 80 on your TV is the educational home screen.
Click here to find a complete list of the educational videos we offer.
Once you have selected the content you would like to watch, you may follow the instructions below:
- From your telephone, dial 6900. Press “1” for English or “2” for Spanish.
- Press “1” to request a video by number, or “2” to browse our library or to see your personal set of videos.
- To watch a video from the list, enter the video code followed by “#.”
- Tune your television as directed.
- Using the bedside phone, press “#” to begin your video, or begin browsing the on-screen TV library.
You may also access educational materials to learn about your diagnosis through your My UNC Chart account through the My UNC Chart Bedside feature. For more information click here. You may also ask your care team for assistance at any time.