My UNC Chart
With our transition to Epic@UNC, we can provide coordinated, real-time information for our patients and providers to ensure the highest quality of care. With Epic@UNC comes a new online service, My UNC Chart, that helps our patients stay connected to their care through one secure, easy-to-use online portal. Visit www.myuncchart.org or call 888-996-2767 for more information.
My UNC Chart is our current patient portal for visits and services that occur on or after September 22, 2018. For visits and services that occurred before September 22, 2018, use the MyWayneHealth Portal below.
With My UNC Chart you can:
- Manage your appointments
- Connect with your provider
- Pay bills online
- Request prescription refills
- Access test results
- Manage accounts of loved ones
- Track your health
Sign In to My UNC Chart
First Time User? Sign Up Now
My UNC Chart Bedside
Stay connected to your care throughout your hospital stay by accessing My UNC Chart Bedside on the MyChart Mobile app.
With MyUNC Chart Bedside you can:
- See your vitals, diagnostics and medications
- Learn about the roles of your patient care team
- View care-related events and schedule your own events like family visits
- Access educational materials to learn about your diagnosis
- Sign up for My UNC Chart on your tablet to request proxy access
Ask your nurse or care team for more information.
As of September 22, 2018, Wayne UNC Health Care has transitioned our electronic medical records system to Epic@UNC, one of the best patient health care systems in the country.
If you were a patient of Wayne UNC Health Care prior to September 22, 2018 and are seeking medical information not in My UNC Chart, our Medical Records team can help you access it.
Learn more about Medical Records and contact our team here.