Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Discover comprehensive rehabilitation services and therapies at two Wayne UNC Health Care locations in Goldsboro, North Carolina. Rely on our experienced therapists to help you recover from injury or serious illness, ease health conditions, or complete everyday activities.
Feel confident you’ll get high-quality rehabilitation and therapeutic care when you choose Wayne UNC.
Board-Certified Therapists and Team Approach
Choose exceptional care and services from our highly skilled, board-certified therapists. Certification means our occupational, physical, and speech-language therapists have advanced knowledge to give you the best possible care.
Take advantage of our patient-centered approach to therapy. You’ll have direct access to the specialists who provide your care. Your Wayne UNC multidisciplinary rehabilitation team may include:
- Board-certified occupational therapists
- Board-certified physical therapists
- Board-certified speech and language pathologists
- Certified Hand therapist
- Certified Lymphedema specialist
You also can get medical care to improve your condition from our dietitians, audiologists, and prosthetists (designs and measures supportive devices) if needed.
Focus on recovering, functioning better and regaining your ability to complete activities of daily living (ADLs) at home, school, and work. Occupational therapy can help you feel better mentally, physically, and emotionally.
Find certified hand therapy at Wayne UNC to help repair movement and use of your hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, and shoulder.
She was experiencing almost constant tension headaches. Find out how Brittany Acree found relief in dry needling at Wayne UNC Health Care.
Improve or restore movement with physical therapy after an injury or surgery. Or decrease the effects of a long-term health condition. During your treatment, you’ll use a variety of exercises, equipment, and techniques. Depending on your condition, your physical therapy may:
- Increase your fitness
- Reduce joint pain
- Restore balance
- Stretch and strengthen muscles
As part of our specialized physical therapy services in Goldsboro, we offer:
- Aquatic therapy –– Water-based physical rehabilitation in a calming, heated therapy pool
- Certified lymphedema therapy –– Uses drainage, massage, and exercise to decrease lymph node swelling
- Sports rehabilitation – Treats and helps heal sports-related injuries and conditions
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Coordinates your movement with your balance to reduce dizziness
- Pelvic health therapy – Restores strength and flexibility to the pelvic muscles and joints
Speech, Language & Swallowing Therapy
Seek help for speech, communication, and swallowing skills from a board-certified speech and language pathologist at Wayne UNC. Our specialists have enhanced training and experience to provide speech and language therapy for your unique needs.
Discounted Self-Pay Options
Save up to 60% on your medical bill when you buy procedures upfront through MDsave. With this program, you pay for certain qualifying procedures before receiving care. Wayne UNC Health Care won’t bill your insurance provider. You may benefit from MDsave if you:
- Don’t have insurance coverage for a medical service
- Need more affordable options for your procedure, especially if you haven’t met your insurance deductible
You’ll appreciate discounted Rehabilitation services. Explore MDsave procedures and prices.