Vascular & Vein Care
Find reliable care for your vascular system, also known as the circulatory system, at Wayne UNC Health Care. Depend on our experienced vascular specialists in Goldsboro, North Carolina to diagnose and treat vascular conditions.
Conditions We Treat
Depend on Wayne UNC for the care of conditions that affect your blood vessels, including:
Feel more comfortable with your appearance and relieve pain and discomfort caused by visible, enlarged veins in your legs. Turn to Wayne UNC Vascular & Vein Center for the treatment of spider veins and varicose veins. Ask about:
- Phlebectomy – Physically removes varicose veins that lie just below your leg’s surface
- Sclerotherapy – Uses an injection that causes your spider veins and varicose veins to shrink and disappear
- Venefit™ procedure – Treats your varicose veins with heat to shrink and seal your diseased vein
If you experience kidney failure, you may need dialysis to clean and filter your blood. Rely on Wayne UNC vascular specialists to place dialysis access so you may receive dialysis treatments. Your kidney care team can help you decide which type of dialysis access is right for you.
- Fistula – Joins an artery and a vein in your arm
- Graft – Uses a soft tube to join an artery and vein in your arm
- Peritoneal catheter – Places a soft tube in your belly